Our latest survey asks, "What is your favorite Little House on the Prairie Christmas Episode?"
* When Mr. Edwards crosses the creek to bring the Ingalls girls their Christmas presents their first year in Kansas during The Pilot?
* Is it that first Christmas on Plum Creek when Baby Carrie says, "Happy Birthday Jesus!"
* Did you enjoy the drama of the episode Blizzard, when some of the children get lost in a sudden storm that catches them unaware on their way home from school?
* How about when the Ingallses, Wilders, Kendalls, and Hester Sue share stories of Christmases long ago as they wait for a storm to pass?
* Or was it the final Christmas episode where Almanzo, Laura, and Isaiah frantically search for Rose, who has been kidnapped, while Jenny and the Carters are treated to a bit of Christmas cheer thanks to Mr. Montague?
Please vote in our new survey and feel free to elaborate upon your selection here. If you recognize the photo I used, then you'll already know my favorite.