Monday, September 25, 2023

Announcing Christmas Year Round: Sharing Christmas Joy All Year Long

 


Well, folks, I did it! Filled with tons of content from years of blogging, I'm excited to present you with...


As you will see in my welcome message that appears at Christmas Year Round, the content currently focuses on books, movies, recipes, inspirational quotes, and LHOP fanfiction holiday stories by yours truly that have appeared on my other blogs, but fresh content has already appeared and will continue to come to you in the days ahead. One of the things that might interest readers of Laura's Little Houses is that I plan to talk about Christmas around the world and holiday traditions. If you have time, feedback and content ideas would be greatly appreciated. I hope you enjoy this new endeavor and it brings you joy. Click on the title above to be directed to Christmas Year Round. 



No comments: