Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Character Profiles--Who Should I Cover Next?

Following the stats on Laura's Little Houses, I see that the character profiles I've done capture a fair amount of attention. So far I have profiled:











Now, you will get to choose which character I profile next. Here are your choices:



Charles Ingalls


Caroline Ingalls


Reverend Alden


Doc Baker


Nels Oleson


Harriet Oleson


Leave a comment on this post to let me know who you would like to see profiled next. Thanks for helping.

5 comments:

clarabenet90@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl said...

Someone from my LHOP forum suggests I start with Nels. We will see if anyone else chimes in.

DaveTucson said...

Karen (Ma)

clarabenet90@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl said...

Ma also sounds like a great choice, Dave.