Thursday, July 17, 2014

40 Anniversary Little House Cast Reunion




I'll be headed out on a Laura Ingalls Wilder adventure next Tuesday. I am meeting a group of my friends--including a relative of Laura's and one of Almanzo's--in Wisconsin. We'll be traveling around to some LIW sites before heading over to Walnut Grove, Minnesota for the Wilder Pageant and Little House Cast Reunion July 25 - 27. We'll visit a couple of other places before I head home on Tuesday, July 29.

I AM SO EXCITED! I have never done anything like this before. I haven't even been on my own overnight since the girls were born. I'm nervous about flying alone, but I'll meet one of my longtime chums in Detroit before getting on another flight to Wisconsin and we're flying out the same day to go back home too.

You can check out the Wilder Pageant and Cast Reunion event schedule at http://www.walnutgrove.org/Reunion.htm

No comments: