Friday, June 19, 2009

Survey results



Last month's survey results didn't surprise me at all. Over 50% of our readers said they would be purchasing Melissa Gilbert's autobiography, Prairie Tale. Gilbert has been making the rounds of TV and radio interviews to promote the book. It is getting great reviews and is currently #1 on Amazon.com in three subcategories of Biographies and Memoirs.

Dean Butler came out and endorsed the book at his blog this week. I haven't bought it yet and I'm not sure if I am going to. While I never expected that Melissa Gilbert is any more perfect than the rest of us, there are just some things I would rather not know about a girl who I grew up watching on TV, whose TV family I wanted to be a part of. I'm not sure I want to let go of that fantasy yet.

You can find some reviews of Melissa's book at:

Entertainment Weekly

Amazon

Goodreads

Thanks for participating in our survey. Look for a new survey soon!

No comments: